Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeroenvV
    replied
    No Problem.It does not hamper functionality. It is annoying only.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    thanks. Since this is a mono issue, all i can do is minimize the error to a log entry (instead of generating an error log) and keep going.

Leave a comment:

• JeroenvV
    replied
    I am running homeseer on Raspbian Linux. I just updated the whole system and mono is version 5.18.0.42. I'll keep you informed whether the error still occurs.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    And what platform are you running on? windows, or linux? if linux, is mono up to date?

Leave a comment:

• JeroenvV
    replied
    Just the errors are annoying. The plugin continues to function.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    can i ask if the plugin stops working? or is just the errors that are of concern?

Leave a comment:

• JeroenvV
    replied
    Since the last change the same error occurred twice. One time just a single error, another time three times within a minute.
    May-05 17:37:10 Insteon Error getting response stream (ReadDoneAsync2): ReceiveFailure

Leave a comment:

• JeroenvV
    replied
    I installed 3.0.7.22 on the rectangular hub and a hub is now detected. I changed the hub buffer interval to 3000. Let's see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    nevermind on the shape. i posted 3.0.7.22 in the beta section of the Updater. this should give you access to the Advanced option i mentioned above.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    is your hub square or rectangular?

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    perfect. let me look at the code and see what i need to do

Leave a comment:

• JeroenvV
    replied
    May-01 17:27:39 Insteon PLM contacted on 192.168.1.222:25105 with an Insteon address of 1E.C0.E5 and firmware version 9C
    May-01 17:27:39 Insteon Sending http://192.168.1.222:25105/1?XB=M=1
    May-01 17:27:39 Insteon ..Got Interface Response 02 60 1E C0 E5 03 2E 9C 06
    I found this in the log file

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    thanks for that. however it didn't have what i needed. please enable detailed logging in the plugin, and then stop and restart the plugin.

I'm looking for the second log entry, the bolded hex bytes indicate the hub type
    May-01 10:32:59 AM Insteon Hub contacted on 192.168.1.83:25105 with an Insteon address of 34.27.85 and firmware version A5
    May-01 10:32:59 AM Insteon ..Got Interface Response 02 60 34 27 85 03 33 A5 06

Leave a comment:

• JeroenvV
    replied
    Hi mark,

Here is the startup log. Can this be an European version number problem?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    the plugin isn't recognizing your hub as a hub. it must have a different device type. can you post the hs start log that shows the plugin contacting the hub. i need to fix this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X