Combine and Radio at same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combine and Radio at same time

Is there any way to use a combine and radio button at the same time?

Second related question, if I use combine, and I use events (insteon trigger) then I need to set it for both individual buttons still? Is same true for programming groups to the buttons?

when you combine buttons or create a radio group this doesn't use or require links. this just uses internal configuration of the kpl

Originally posted by dhogan View Post
    Is there any way to use a combine and radio button at the same time?
    the plugin certainly doesn't support this. you might be to do this manually but i dont know. i'll refer you to the manual

Originally posted by dhogan View Post
    Second related question, if I use combine, and I use events (insteon trigger) then I need to set it for both individual buttons still? Is same true for programming groups to the buttons?
    i think the lower of the two buttons you grouped will be used as the trigger. i don't think you need to account for both individual buttons.

not sure about programming groups to the buttons. you might need to link both buttons in the group.

please report back what you find
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Working...
    X