Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Insteon 2342-222 Mini Remote 8-Scene Keypad and need help programming them. I see linking to individual modules but I want to link to events, is that possible?

Comment

you can use the "insteon special triggers" in an event. these are triggers the fire when you press a button.
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working on the triggers for the HS4 plugin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hs4 triggers.PNG
Views:	655
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	1442149
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

making more progress on the Triggers and Events

Name:	HS4 Trigger and Event.PNG
Views:	654
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	1443182
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I have a full set of working insteon triggers and actions.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Finished the code to convert HS3 Actions to the new HS4 format. On to the Trigger conversion code...
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Finished the code to convert HS3 Triggers to the new HS4 format. Boy, i thought that would be easier based on lessons learned from the Actions.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

ok. I revised my device creation code to support the migration of hs3 devices to the new HS4 classes. Onto the Groups...
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I have do some more testing on Migrating Groups, but I got a little side tracked and worked on "registering devices". I need to make some decisions about the UI in general.

Name:	adddevice.PNG
Views:	540
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1459802
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Worked on updating and deleting devices from the HS device page.
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Started working on adding the customer Insteon Settings to the hs device page. This is where I'm having the UI struggle. The Insteon tab only allows for simple settings. I can't add the previous buttons for reprogramming the device, etc.
                        Attached Files
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I temporarily stopped the device settings UI. I may have to fold the settings into custom html pages so everything device related is in one place. I dont want to support settings in two places unless i get reuse the exact same set of code which never seems to be the situation here.

So, i decided to work on something easier (managing groups) until i get a feel for the new hs4 ui specs
                          Attached Files
                          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I spent a few days this weekend working on the new UI associated with providing status messages while registering a new device. I think I have a working model i can use for other routines like adding links, reprogramming devices, etc.
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Worked on the Manage Device page this past weekend. got the location filter working to change the listed devices.

Name:	manage-devices.png
Views:	304
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	1482871
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

latest progress

manage devices page: these buttons all work

Name:	devices page.png
Views:	212
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	1505301

manage interface: all finished

Name:	interface page.png
Views:	214
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1505298
                                Edit device: in progress; need to added 'link editing'

Name:	example device page.png
Views:	219
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	1505297
                                Attached Files
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X