X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnsandler
    replied
    Worked on the Manage Device page this past weekend. got the location filter working to change the listed devices.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	manage-devices.png
Views:	72
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	1482871

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    I spent a few days this weekend working on the new UI associated with providing status messages while registering a new device. I think I have a working model i can use for other routines like adding links, reprogramming devices, etc.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    I temporarily stopped the device settings UI. I may have to fold the settings into custom html pages so everything device related is in one place. I dont want to support settings in two places unless i get reuse the exact same set of code which never seems to be the situation here.

So, i decided to work on something easier (managing groups) until i get a feel for the new hs4 ui specs
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Started working on adding the customer Insteon Settings to the hs device page. This is where I'm having the UI struggle. The Insteon tab only allows for simple settings. I can't add the previous buttons for reprogramming the device, etc.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Worked on updating and deleting devices from the HS device page.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    I have do some more testing on Migrating Groups, but I got a little side tracked and worked on "registering devices". I need to make some decisions about the UI in general.

Name:	adddevice.PNG
Views:	270
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	1459802

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    ok. I revised my device creation code to support the migration of hs3 devices to the new HS4 classes. Onto the Groups...

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Finished the code to convert HS3 Triggers to the new HS4 format. Boy, i thought that would be easier based on lessons learned from the Actions.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Finished the code to convert HS3 Actions to the new HS4 format. On to the Trigger conversion code...

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    I have a full set of working insteon triggers and actions.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    making more progress on the Triggers and Events

Name:	HS4 Trigger and Event.PNG
Views:	407
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	1443182

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Working on the triggers for the HS4 plugin.

Name:	hs4 triggers.PNG
Views:	418
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	1442149

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    you can use the "insteon special triggers" in an event. these are triggers the fire when you press a button.

Leave a comment:

• Todd Register
    replied
    I have Insteon 2342-222 Mini Remote 8-Scene Keypad and need help programming them. I see linking to individual modules but I want to link to events, is that possible?

Leave a comment:

• JRose
    replied
    Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
    I have not released an hs4 insteon plugin, but some users are having some luck using my hs3 plugin. But your mileage may vary. Make a backup of all your hs3 setup in case you want to rollback.
    I have a relatively simple system compared to some but for me the HS3 version has been working great in HS4. (Better than some of the HS4 specific features) Insteon only used for Light Switches, Dimmers and a few outlets here.

Jeff

Leave a comment:

Working...
X