X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pfe1
    replied
    The Motion Sensor II configuration will give this error if nothing is selected in the mode Combox

Leave a comment:

• jrbaldwin
    replied
    No other side effects that I can see. I was planning on upgrading to your new HS4 plugin when published. Made to many changes since upgrading to HS4 beta to be able to easily go back to HS3.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    that all looks fine. if you aren't seeing any other side affects, lets not worry about the error right now.

i dont plan to spend time modifying the hs3 plugin for hs4. I'm working on a new hs4 plugin.

there are a few other hs4 issues reported that i just can't fix at this point.

despite what hst says, hs3 plugins aren't 100% compatible with hs4.

Leave a comment:

• jrbaldwin
    replied
    Attached
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Very strange. can you post the [device x] section from the insteon.ini for the device you just reset and reprogrammed

Leave a comment:

• jrbaldwin
    replied
    Just did a factory reset on a light switch & then used the reprogram device function to recreate the links. The switch reprogrammed properly by still "Trouble converting [] to integer" in the log.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    have you tried a factory reset on device and then used the reprogram device function to recreate the links?

Leave a comment:

• jrbaldwin
    replied
    But whenever I reprogram a insteon device I see the "Trouble converting [] to integer" in the log. Does not seem to be effecting anything.

Leave a comment:

• jrbaldwin
    replied
    No they are working properly.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    are you still having troubles with the linked switches you originally mentioned?

Leave a comment:

• jrbaldwin
    replied
    Link #1 Load controls Insteon Laundry Room - Office Switch (2) Load (48.55.1A)
    Link #4 Load has local control reporting to HomeSeer
    Link #5 Load is controlled by Insteon Laundry Room - Office Switch (2) (48.55.1A) - On Level : On
    Link #2 Load is controlled by HomeSeer using RF PLM Group #0 (i2CS Registration Link) - On Level : Off
    Link #3 Load is controlled by HomeSeer using RF PLM Group #24 Registered Group #14 'Insteon All Lights' - On Level : On

Link #6 Load is controlled by HomeSeer using RF PLM Group #254 (HomeSeer All Devices Group) - On Level : On

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    can you post the list of links from the from the Insteon Laundry Room - Door Switch (48.75.10) device. i can't tell if they have all been read correctly

Leave a comment:

• jrbaldwin
    replied
    Thanks,

Attached the log Files.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    The UI issue is just an incompatibility between the v3 plugin and HS4.

regarding "Trouble converting [] to integer", can you enable detailed logging within the plugin and capture the same error and post a log snippet

Leave a comment:

• jrbaldwin
    started a topic Reprogram Device

Reprogram Device

I was having some trouble with a couple of linked switches so went into the insteon plugin to reprogram them with the Reprogram Device button & never get the Continue Button. It just seems to hang. But watching the log shows "The Insteon device was successfully reprogrammed." I am also seeing an error in the log "Trouble converting [] to integer". Ran on several devices with the same results. Running HS 4.1.0.0.
Working...
X