This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database Empty in config

Was working great. Rebooted the HS4 computer and the devices under config is blank. All the devices in HS4 are still there. Also the Insteon remote on iOS still works also. What button can I click to update the config devices?

what version of the plugin are you running?

sounds like the insteon.ini got cleared. shutdown hs, restore the insteon.ini from one of the recent backups in the config folder, and restart

Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Restoring the ini worked. Thank you for your help

Comment

Originally posted by mworsnop View Post
        Restoring the ini worked. Thank you for your help
        Glad you got it working. can you tell me what version of the plugin you are running?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Sorry I forgot to send the version

Comment

thanks. there should be an insteon Plugin device in the hs devices with a copy of the insteon.ini txt on the Insteon tab
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Did you want me to do something?

Comment

Originally posted by mworsnop View Post
                Did you want me to do something?
                no, just wanted to make you aware of another source of the insteon.ini contents. I assume it looks ok
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Yes it appears it's all good. Hs4 lost all the plug-in registrations too for all the plug-in and setup too. So I doubt it's your plug-in problem. This was happening with the Alexa part of the the HS servers was messed up. I rebooted to see if that fixed the problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X