Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

converting from builtin plugin to yours, and HS4 at the same time..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

converting from builtin plugin to yours, and HS4 at the same time..

i had the builtin plugin working.. had tried yours paid for it, can't get it to work,

now upgrade to v4, has other plugins I want...

lost the builtin device list, HS support said builtin not supported anymore, use yours.. so switch plugins, add devices, course run into the UI doesn't update problem.

you show this linked device list.. what am I supposed to do with it.. my devices work fine when I touch them, and have for years..

now I have all the devices defined, but nothing works.. from the HS UI can't turn on/off anything.. I JUST want my scheduled events back..

what lead to all this change is I lost a power supply for the HS pi, and lost a PI for another app, (but its PS worked ok).. (they are both on the same battery backup )

using the USB plm

Comment

my plugin isn't compatible with any configuration with the hs built-in insteon plugin. you will need to start clean

register one device, and then see if you can control it via the hs ui
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

yes, I know. did start clean. turned off builtin, turned on yours, set interface,

didn't stop at one device. none work

Comment

did you delete all the existing hs devices from the other plugin?

can you post a few screen shots of one of the devices registered from my plugin; i need to verify its getting registered correctly
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

i saved the v4 sd card, I can look , but just got v3 running again..

Comment

Working...
            X