This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page refresh issue with my HS3 insteon plugin running on HS4...solved

when registering, or programming any insteon device, the status page is not refreshing even though the plugin is working.

HS4 broken something in the HS3 API. I have an email into HST on this issue.

please hold off starting any more threads on this issue.

As a workaround, click Home, and then return to the plugin config page from the Plugin menu
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

HST has fixed the refresh problem

the fix will be in build 4.1.7.0 which will be posted today (9/17).
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Please reply if the latest version of HS4 fixes the page refresh issue for you
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

How do I upgrade it? I went to the Plugin's page and no little cloud there?

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Register View Post
          How do I upgrade it? I went to the Plugin's page and no little cloud there?
          in order to upgradeHS4, shut it down, and restart it. the update will be presented
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I disabled the upgrade check in HS3 because is seemed to prevent automatic startup when an update was available. Is there still an EXE you can run with HS4 to check for updates?
            HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
            Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

I have noticed this same behavior in HS3, when in zwave management
              with the same workaround
              click Home, and then return to the zwave management page, maybe one then once.
              This is using chrome browser. If I hit refresh it creates problems....

Comment

I restarted twice.....still 3.something....

Comment

what version number are you referring to when you say 3.somthing?
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Upgraded to 4.1.7.0 on a windows install and fixed page refresh issue.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                      what version number are you referring to when you say 3.somthing?
                      3.0.7.1 I'm doing something wrong.

Comment

You need to update hs4. Not the plugin. Restart HomeSeer
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

The upgrade to 4.1.7.0 on my Pi4 running HS4 Standard fixed the page refresh issue for me.

Comment

the refresh is now working - even "down under"....

Comment

Working...
                            X