Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to program 2452-222

Hi,
    I have successfully Tap-Added a 2452-222 DIN Rail Dimmer.
    It fails programming for use with Homeseer, and I can not link to an 8 button Key Pad.

Thoughts / Suggestions?

wow, didnt know they were still selling these devices. you must be the first.

anyway, delete it, and try to add it manually?

i would be interested in the fw version being reported by the plugin. the one i have is very old
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Hi,
      Was not too long ago that I bought the DIN Rail, Smarthome.com still sells them.

Also, forgot to mention I am running HS4 PRO (upgraded from HS3 PRO)

I deleted it, Manually installed it. It came up as already installed, with the HS Links. Strange.
      Firm Ware version: 48

There was a wrong link showing, so I deleted it and all the HS links were gone.
      Relinking to HS worked.
      I was able to set default brightness in the module.
      Created a cross-link to the 8 button keypad, and set the link on level
      Now the DIN module seems to work correctly with HS

Also, I tried to delete a device that is no longer used and probably been there since HS2, and HS4 started deleting all sorts of devices other than the one I selected.
      It acted like I selected delete all devices. Not happy about that!

Now there a bunch of holes in the events that I need to fill.

Where are the events located, and are they backed up?

Thanks for your help

Comment

your best bet is to restore a hs database and associated insteon.ini
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting

Comment

I restored the Insteon.ini.
          Dumb question, which is the HS database?

Comment

look in the hs 'data' folder
            Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

Thank you, I think everything is working now

Comment

good deal. thanks for reporting back.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

Working...
                X