Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was previously using HS2 and I just setup HS4 and added a KeypadLinc.
    I'm having a similar/same issue. This is for a 6 button. I'm not able to control the load. This is what I see when the load in on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	204
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	1441218
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dkatsoulis View Post
      Update. Just installed 4.1.10.0. The buttons and labels on top of the grid card are now correct as they are all displayed/lined up sequentially. However, within the grid card, even though it says it's controlling A/Load...it's still controlling B. Even when you mouse over the icon within the grid card it says B.

So it's halfway fixed.
      is this what you are seeing too? and when you click the ON or OFF its not actually controlling the load, is that right?
      Attached Files
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

i sent an email to rich with HST. stay tuned
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Correct. It does not control the load. In my case I have an 6 button and it turns on the A button instead.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	200
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1441688
          Attached Files

Comment

Any word on this? I have the exact same problem, as a newbie, I just bought HS4 and was trying out your Insteon plug in and ran into the exact same issue with two Keypadlinc's,(button on/load work from the mobile app, but not from HS4).

Comment

Originally posted by stephens.jamese@gmail.com View Post
              Any word on this? I have the exact same problem, as a newbie, I just bought HS4 and was trying out your Insteon plug in and ran into the exact same issue with two Keypadlinc's,(button on/load work from the mobile app, but not from HS4).
              Welcome

are you running the latest version of HS4? HST was supposed to take care of this
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thanks Mark,

HS4 Standard Edition 4.1.11.0 (Windows)

It appears to be the latest.

Comment

would you mind posting a pic of the issue so i can send it to HST
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Don't know if this helps or not, The first set of pics are from HS4 directly. After pressing off, on and off again, the log records are also there. The next one is the device in the mobile app, and pressing on and off there in the logs.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'll add a "me-too" to this thread... Brand new HS4 installation HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.11.0 (Linux). Tested with both a 6 button and an 8 button... everything works as it should from HS Mobile but from the HS4 web can't control load. Exactly as described by the other posters.

Comment

i think this is fixed in HS4.2
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                        X