X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go into the next hs4 folder
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

There is no other folder in the HS4 holder. The HS4 in the folder is the app

Comment

can you search for the insteon.ini file. the report.log files should be in the same folder
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

found it here U go I get a upload error:Not allowed to upload extension log

Comment

change the ext to .txt then upload
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

can't figure out how to change the extension

Comment

I zipped it
                Attached Files

Comment

here is a older one
                  Attached Files

Comment

thanks for posting. there aren't any errors logged since you updated the plugin; that is a positive.

the next time the plugin stops communicating with the hub, Hit the Generate Support Log on the plugin config page. it will generated a new .log file. please zip and post.

for now keep polling disabled, and set the Max Hops to 4 on the config page.
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I hope I don't Jinx it but everything has been great for the last 3 hours.The only thing I changed is turning Polling off and Hops are on 4

Comment

How is the plugin running?
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Hi Mark.Thanks for checking.I had it running without a problem all night with DISABLE AUTOMATIC POLLING Checked.I unchecked it in the morning and had problems within 10 minutes.Turned on DISABLE AUTOMATION POLLING again and it had no issues all day.With polling off the alexa insteon skill works also perfect where when automatic polling is on the alexa insteon skill works but it does not update the status on HS4.So it looks like the AUTOMATIC POLLING is causing the problem in my setup

Comment

Automatic polling is based on the "Polling Interval (Minutes, 0=None):" setting for each Insteon device. You must have some devices set to a very short polling interval. When you do that there is a lot of Insteon traffic on the powerline and there isn't enough time to handle it all (the RF side is fine, but the powerline side is slow). As I said in an earlier post, you shouldn't need any polling if your network is robust. In rare cases you might need to poll a device. So what you should do is set all your devices to Polling Interval = 0, then reactivate Automatic Polling. If any of your devices regularly miss updating HS status, change the interval for that device to something like 5, 10, 30, 60 minutes so it automatically updates the status if it was missed. Keep the interval as high as possible in order to minimize Insteon traffic, which makes everything work faster.

Comment

Hi There.I think there is still a problem when the Automatic polling is enabled.I have all devices set to 0 polling interval.And DISABLE AUTOMATIC POLLING unchecked.I get disconnected from the insteon hub within 30 minutes.When I check the DISABLE AUTOMATIC POLLING it's rock solid.

Comment

with detailed logging enabled in the plugin, can you post an hs log of this issue
                                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                                X