This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRLinc Receiver 2411R

For some reason I can not link HS with this device anymore, just curious since only few people may use this device, did you remove it from the plugin?

Thanks

i did not remove it from the plugin. what version of HS and the plugin are you running? with detailed logging enable, can you post a log snippet of the registration process so i can see what's going on
    Last edited by mnsandler; November 17, 2020, 10:57 AM. Reason: i did not remove it from the plugin
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I just wanted to make sure 100% since i"m trying to figure out why it is not working anymore. The file has been compressed with ext 7z. IT HS 3. The device in question is 0F.5A.65.

Thank you Sandler.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like the device isn't responding to the plugins request to read the link database. specifically it isn't sending the link data when requested

can you do a factor reset on the device and try again.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I did it several times including removing it and re adding to the Insteon plugin. Please do not worry, I know you have lot in your plate.

Comment

No worries. One last idea, manually link the plm to the device by following the manual to do this. then try to add it to the plugin.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thanks, very much appreciated. I'm successful in adding devices thru the plm but when I try to read the links via the plugin, it gives me that error. It looks like that it is stuck on link number 1 ", "The link table and device settings could not be retrieved for your device. "although the "Test Communications" is always successful 100%

Comment

add a few more links manually, and then try registering it again. enable detailed logging and post a log.

my only other thought, is if this registered in the past, but doesn't work now, then something is bad in the device.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Added more links, same issue. Attached is the log file zipped with ZIP extension. As a note, I'm able to control the responders (Insteon lights with the remote control) the only issue is adding it to HS or retrieving the links.
                  Attached Files

Comment

can you change your Hops settings on the config page to the max setting and see if you can read the links and settings from the device page
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

The max hops is set to 4, changing it, did not make a difference. Please do not worry, something to do with the device and since it is not a common, it is not worth spending more time on it. As always, thank you for all your help.

Comment

ok. well thanks for reporting back.
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                        X