Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Device Links "Load Has Control" multiple instances good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device Links "Load Has Control" multiple instances good or bad?

Mark,

Rebuilding my house installing Insteon Switches I've noticed for all of my devices there is an inconsistent number of Links in the device Link Table. none of the devices I'm referring to are Linked or Sync'd to another device they each stand alone....

Should I have multiple "Load Has Control" links on a switch? will it help the system to delete them?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Link Switch r1.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1445439

Devoir

you can delete the extra dup links. you can delete all three and then reprogram the device for homeseer to make sure you get the correct link reprogrammed.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

mark,

Many thanks for the confirmation and direction on this

Devoir

Comment

Glad to help. Good luck with the rest of the rollout.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark,

I have 3 instances of the same device. I was able to delete all of the links from 2 instances. I can not delete the links for the third instance. I also tried to individually delete the instances from the Device page with no luck removing them..

Ideas?

Comment

please post some pics of what you see and what you are trying to delete.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
            X