X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compatibility with HomeTroller Pi running HS4

Hi all,

Subject basically says it. My old HomeTroller S6 Pro died. Instead of spending so much again, I'm looking at just getting the HomeTroller Pi. It's runs Linux and comes with HS4. While I know that the plugin has a Linux version, I know that the HS3 plugin works on HS4 on Windows, I don't know if the combination of Linux on a Pi running HS4 would still work.

Thanks,
    Panagiotis

I see you no reason why this combo wouldn't. there are a few GUI issues with Keypads with the hs3 plugin on HS4. you can search the forum for more details.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I've had no issues running HS4 Standard on my Raspberry Pi 4B (4GB) with Mark's Insteon plug-in. I'm running the 3.0.7.36 beta of the plug-in. I also don't recall any issues with the Pi version of HS4, but needed more than 5 plug-ins so upgraded to HS4 Standard.

Comment

Working...
      X