Insteon Plug in Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Plug in Problem

I am one of the long time Insteon Hub users that are now in the dark. In my efforts to get my timers back working I have purchased the HomeSeer Troller Plus Model HT-Plus0G2.
    I have it installed and talking to my old insteon Hub and a couple of my devices.
    I followed the setup instructions in the post Read this first: Getting started with the MNS Insteon Plugin.
    I got to the last step Under to register Device. But the device fails to respond. I added a pole lamp in my den which I can turn on/off with my remote. I clicked on the off button then the on and no response from the lmap. Help? Help?

Originally posted by jerryklimek View Post
    I am one of the long time Insteon Hub users that are now in the dark. In my efforts to get my timers back working I have purchased the HomeSeer Troller Plus Model HT-Plus0G2.
    I have it installed and talking to my old insteon Hub and a couple of my devices.
    I followed the setup instructions in the post Read this first: Getting started with the MNS Insteon Plugin.
    I got to the last step Under to register Device. But the device fails to respond. I added a pole lamp in my den which I can turn on/off with my remote. I clicked on the off button then the on and no response from the lmap. Help? Help?
    please restart hs4. there seems to a one time issue with new setups and controlling devices.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

ps. this is the old hs3 forum. please start new threads here

MNS Insteon for HS4
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I am kind of having the same issue. I was able to add an Insteon Switch (Master Bedroom Lights) no problem it works great on and off works with amazon Alexa. When I added the second switch Kitchen Can Lights it will not work i can turn it on and off but it never actually goes on and off. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
        Attached Files
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sharkbytepc View Post
          I am kind of having the same issue. I was able to add an Insteon Switch (Master Bedroom Lights) no problem it works great on and off works with amazon Alexa. When I added the second switch Kitchen Can Lights it will not work i can turn it on and off but it never actually goes on and off. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
          Attached Files
          if you are running hs4, please restart it. please start New Topics in my hs4 forum.

MNS Insteon for HS4
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
          X