Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are referring to instant updates when a controller other than HomeSeer operates a load, then it will be a few weeks at least. It will be done though. We are waiting for the SDM to mature a bit too.

Jon

Originally posted by jtwolf76
    Is there any idea on when the insteon plugin will support staus updates from external switchs
    Jon Ort
    JonOrt@The--Orts.com
    (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Originally posted by Oman
      If you are referring to instant updates when a controller other than HomeSeer operates a load, then it will be a few weeks at least. It will be done though. We are waiting for the SDM to mature a bit too.

Jon
      That's good news, Jon. I have no problem waiting a few weeks if I know it's coming.

That just leaves one last pressing issue for me. I'm sure you can guess. Interaction with Keypadlincs. Any comment on that one? Will that require SDM maturity as well? Is it a planned enhancement?

What you have done so far is working well for me now. I'm kind of thinking of leaving the updates alone for a week or so anyway just to see if this thing will stay up and running without problems. I have not had a chance to test endurance because of the frequent updates and HS restarts (not a complaint, mind you).

I have about 50 Insteon devices and I set most of them to poll every 60 minutes.

Jim H.

Comment

The keypadlincs wil be supported - that's the best product SmartHome has!

Jon

Originally posted by jhimmel
        That's good news, Jon. I have no problem waiting a few weeks if I know it's coming.

That just leaves one last pressing issue for me. I'm sure you can guess. Interaction with Keypadlincs. Any comment on that one? Will that require SDM maturity as well? Is it a planned enhancement?

What you have done so far is working well for me now. I'm kind of thinking of leaving the updates alone for a week or so anyway just to see if this thing will stay up and running without problems. I have not had a chance to test endurance because of the frequent updates and HS restarts (not a complaint, mind you).

I have about 50 Insteon devices and I set most of them to poll every 60 minutes.

Jim H.
        Jon Ort
        JonOrt@The--Orts.com
        (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

That sounds great I have just been waiting to play with the new insteon toys for the functionality to be there. Another few weeks is no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Oman
            The keypadlincs wil be supported - that's the best product SmartHome has!

Jon
            That's all I need to hear. Thanks Jon.

Did you happen to read my post about a possible polling bug? Any comment?

Comment

Working...
            X