Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.146 is the current version. If you double-click on the SDM in the system tray it will convert into a regular window. Then you can restore it and the version will be in the title bar.

Jon

Originally posted by lhm
    how do you check the revision of the SDM?? and what is the current version???
    Thanks
    Jon Ort
    JonOrt@The--Orts.com
    (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Originally posted by Oman
      I've had it running here with 1 min. polling for 48 hours - still going. I'll need a log to see what might be happening in your case.

Jon
      Here you go. It looks like it's not polling but I can confirm that the polling is set to 5 minutes for about 15 devices.
      Attached Files

Comment

I would need the whole log to see what happened the last time it did poll.

Jon

Originally posted by JB NY
        Here you go. It looks like it's not polling but I can confirm that the polling is set to 5 minutes for about 15 devices.
        Jon Ort
        JonOrt@The--Orts.com

Comment

I have polling set for 5 minutes the log is for about 30 minutes, so there should have been 5 polls during that time in the log. But I don't see any. I did not have debugging turned on when it stopped polling.

Do you want me to just run it in debug for a longer time period? Or maybe reboot and do detailed logging from that point, hoping it will poll correctly then at some point error and stop polling?

Let me know what you want me to do.

Comment

As soon as the polling routine finds a device where is the time since last contact is greater than the interval it posts a log entry. Since there aren't any in the log I can only assume that something went terribly wrong earlier.

If you could restart HomeSeer with detailed logging turned on and wait until polling stops working I might be able to see why. I've never seen it just stop even asking for the status before.

Maybe I should just build a "Email log to jon" function into the plug-in. Since we are working with three pieces of software (and with the SDM still in Alpha) I have a feeling I'm going to be reading logs in my sleep.

Jon

Originally posted by JB NY
            I have polling set for 5 minutes the log is for about 30 minutes, so there should have been 5 polls during that time in the log. But I don't see any. I did not have debugging turned on when it stopped polling.

Do you want me to just run it in debug for a longer time period? Or maybe reboot and do detailed logging from that point, hoping it will poll correctly then at some point error and stop polling?

Let me know what you want me to do.
            Jon Ort
            JonOrt@The--Orts.com

Comment

Hmm Try this.

Add an Insteon Device with polling. Auto polling stops once the new device is added. Restarting HS fixes it. I wasn't able to get it in the debugging as I was troubleshooting something else and had the debug logs turned off.

Comment

Working...
              X