This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Insteon Lighting Plug-In v1.2 (beta) for PLM

Attached is a beta of the next version of the PLM plugin. Below lists the New Features and Fixes.

I don't have a copy of the SDM which is required to build a version for the PLC. If someone can post a copy of the SDM3Server.dll file, i think that is all i need.

NOTE: Please backup your HS environment before installing and running this version. Specifically the config\insteon.ini file, hspi_insteon.dll, and your homeseer mdb file.

Installation: shutdown HS, backup the your installation, extract the hspi_insteon.dll to your homeseer directory, restart HS.

Please post issues and bugs as replies to this thread.

Version 1.2.0.0 beta

New Features

-Support for SwitchLinc Relay with Sensing (2476S2 -15 Amps, Rev 5.0+) [Untested]
    -Sets default on-level and ramp rates for i1 Switchlinc Dimmers (requires power cycling the switches)
    -Preserves the Comm Reliability stats from session to session. They are saved at shutdown and reloaded at startup.
    -Resets Comm Reliability stats using the new button on the "Edit Insteon Device" page
    -Provides an enhanced user interface for registered devices and groups
    -Allows the Global insteon All Devices group to be permanently renamed using the standard Hs device property page.

Fixes

-Revised Polling Timer so polling would restart if plugin is restarted while HS running.
    -Fixed a problem with i2 KeypadLinc Relay device settings for 6 vs 8 btn setup.
    -Modified startup routine so Groups are only changed and saved if necessary. Minimizes startup log entries.
    -Revised routine that checks and reports Database Link changes. Should reduce false Warnings.
    Last edited by mnsandler; November 2, 2009, 05:49 PM.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Well, I shut down HS, dropped in your new .dll and restarted HS.

Nothing relating to Insteon worked!

Everytime something Insteon related was suppose to happen, I got an error in the log saying that a report has been created and contact support.

I've attached the Insteon Error Report.

Went back to old .dll and all is well again.
    Attached Files
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
      Well, I shut down HS, dropped in your new .dll and restarted HS.

Nothing relating to Insteon worked!

Everytime something Insteon related was suppose to happen, I got an error in the log saying that a report has been created and contact support.

I've attached the Insteon Error Report.

Went back to old .dll and all is well again.
      could you tell me the name of device ]24?

and also zip and post your Insteon_ExtDevSupport_motion.vb script
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

sure, ]24 is:

Name: Wall Lights
        Code: ]24
        Type: Insteon Icon ApplicanceLinc
        Attached Files
        Bryan
        Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
        Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

TechHA

HS (2.3.0.127) seems be sending -1 values to the plugin instead of 0 (zeros). I can account for these errant values, but I want to find out why this is happening. I have an email into Rich who is looking into it.

the errant values are apparent in the insteon error report.log file you sent. You will see -1 values in the "11/1/2009 7:07:41 PM" log entry.

fwiw, i do not get these -1 values using hs 2.3.0.66.

I guess i will upgrade my dev HS to the latest beta so i can catch these problems.

stay tuned
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

One thing about your post kept going through my head ... lastest version, lastest version, lastest version ....

So I updated to the lastest version. Professional Edition 2.3.0.137

Had my fingers crossed but it still doesn't work.

Here's the new error report.

Thanks.
            Attached Files
            Bryan

Comment

TechHA, Please try the next release i just posted.
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
              X