X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLC-SDM does not recognize new 2776D switches

Hi,

I have the 2414 PLC-SDM running a mix of older X10 switches and some older generation insteon dimmers ... all works fine. I decided to add a few more dimmers and what was shipped was 2476D V5.0. I upgraded to version 1.1.52.1 of the plugin and I cannot tap add or manually add the new devices. It does not recognize them.

What gives? Will upgrading to the PLM resolve this?

Originally posted by csinasac View Post
    Hi,

I have the 2414 PLC-SDM running a mix of older X10 switches and some older generation insteon dimmers ... all works fine. I decided to add a few more dimmers and what was shipped was 2476D V5.0. I upgraded to version 1.1.52.1 of the plugin and I cannot tap add or manually add the new devices. It does not recognize them.

What gives? Will upgrading to the PLM resolve this?
    SH changed the devicetype for the new switchlincs. The switch is supported in v1.4.2 of the PLM plugin.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X