• Show
Clear All

Keypadlincs & Conditional Triggers

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it...

http://forums.homeseer.com/newthread...stthread&f=637

the link you posted doesn't work. can you restate the issue here
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I'm trying to trigger scenes 2 ways...

1) Keypadlinc button
      2) Setting a Device - using on/off status (web interface ,etc)

So when the Device is set, I want it to trigger the Event AND turn the Keypadlinc button on.

I thought I would set a Condition (using #1 & 2 above) and then within the Actions also set the device status and keypadlinc button. I fear this is creating a loop situation.

Anyway to trigger the device & set the proper keypadlinc light - prefer all in one Event but I'll take it anyway I can

thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
        I'm trying to trigger scenes 2 ways...

1) Keypadlinc button
        2) Setting a Device - using on/off status (web interface ,etc)

So when the Device is set, I want it to trigger the Event AND turn the Keypadlinc button on.

I thought I would set a Condition (using #1 & 2 above) and then within the Actions also set the device status and keypadlinc button. I fear this is creating a loop situation.

Anyway to trigger the device & set the proper keypadlinc light - prefer all in one Event but I'll take it anyway I can

thank you!
        you may just need an additional condition on the trigger to make sure the kpl light is off before triggering. this should prevent the event from running a second time
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X