Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insteon PLM Plug-In Version 1.5.3 (license required)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update more

System seems to be working properly but not log. I set it to detailed logging but nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gjtherk@comcast.net View Post
      System seems to be working properly but not log. I set it to detailed logging but nothing.
      Check the ini for the loglevel key (I think) it should be set to 3
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

ini for the loglevel key

Where do i find that? (I apologize for my ignorance of all things data)

Comment

Logging

I put the HomeSeer system back running as a service. When I did that, the log appears in the HomeSeer application, but still not on the web view. On the web view, log entries appear, but only one at a time. When a new one shows up, the old one goes away.

Comment

I put the HomeSeer system back running as a service. When I did that, the log appears in the HomeSeer application, but still not on the web view. On the web view, log entries appear, but only one at a time. When a new one shows up, the old one goes away.
            the insteon.ini is in your homeseer\config folder

check the hs setup/general page for settings related to logging

i don't run hs as a service so i won't be much help there.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Thank You

THanks for all your help on ths (and other) issues. I really appreciate all you have done to make HomeSeer more effective with Insteon.

Comment

insteon.ini

is the the actual file name? Is it normally in the HS2 root or config sub directory?

Comment

is the the actual file name? Is it normally in the HS2 root or config sub directory?
                  it should be in the config subdir. but you might search the entire homeseer folder just in case
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                  X