• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, mark

Comment

Originally posted by stevewinick View Post
      hi mark,

I noticed that a few of the recent versions of the plug-in have an old problem recurring. it has to do with the momentary C mode with the sensor input.

I localized the appearance between 1.7.2.5 where it still worked, and 1.7.2.11 where it doesn't. the symptom is that if the device (and the sensor input) are already on and you give homeseer an ON command, the device toggles off. each time you click ON, it toggles. OFF-ON-OFF-ON, etc.

if you click OFF, it works correctly, ie, ON goes to OFF and nothing happens if you click OFF.

basically, the ON command always toggles without regard to the sensor input and the OFF command works right

if you look at the log, it actually reflects ON-OFF-ON-OFF, etc even though only ON is being clicked

hope you recognize the problem. if you need any more data, please let me know

best

sjw
      I think i found the problem. I'll see what i can do about getting a new version out shortly, but i'm kind of in the middle of some changes right now
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Excellent. No rush. Glad you found it

Sjw

Comment

Originally posted by stevewinick View Post
          hi mark,

I noticed that a few of the recent versions of the plug-in have an old problem recurring. it has to do with the momentary C mode with the sensor input.

I localized the appearance between 1.7.2.5 where it still worked, and 1.7.2.11 where it doesn't. the symptom is that if the device (and the sensor input) are already on and you give homeseer an ON command, the device toggles off. each time you click ON, it toggles. OFF-ON-OFF-ON, etc.

if you click OFF, it works correctly, ie, ON goes to OFF and nothing happens if you click OFF.

basically, the ON command always toggles without regard to the sensor input and the OFF command works right

if you look at the log, it actually reflects ON-OFF-ON-OFF, etc even though only ON is being clicked

hope you recognize the problem. if you need any more data, please let me know

best

sjw
          Steve,

i posted a temporary version which should fix the iolinc issue, please try it out and let me know. I didn't want to post this as a new beta because it really doesn't have anything new as of yet.

http://forums.homeseer.com/showpost....0&postcount=12
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

first look is good. i'll check more thoroughly

thanks

sjw

Comment

LampLinc Dimmer 2 Pin 2457D2X

Mark, are you supporting these devices yet, or might I have another problem... I can't get them to respond at all...

I just confirmed that I can make this device work with the 2412U, but not the 2413U... I am running HS 2.5.0.60, and I have 1.7.3.1 running of your Insteon plugin.

Greg
              Last edited by GregHoog; November 4, 2012, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GregHoog View Post
                Mark, are you supporting these devices yet, or might I have another problem... I can't get them to respond at all...

I just confirmed that I can make this device work with the 2412U, but not the 2413U... I am running HS 2.5.0.60, and I have 1.7.3.1 running of your Insteon plugin.

Greg
                in general these devices are supported.

if the device registered with the 2412u, then its supported

how are you switching between the 2412u and the 2413u? two hs installations?
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

No, just one install Mark... I replaced the 2413U to back down just to see if there was a problem with the newer version of the controller. Seems as though the 2412U worked fine.

Comment

Was able to get it working now..

Sorry to bother you...

Comment

no problem. what was the solution?
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Honestly, I'm not sure what it was Mark... I the only thing that I can think of is that I didn't use capital letters when I typed in the address. I couldn't get them to tap add, so I just entered the info to discover/add them. But in thinking about them, I have a number of much older devices (firmware wise), so it didn't make sense that I couldn't add them. Additionally, when I went back to the 2412U version and they worked really threw me off... so... not sure exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by GregHoog View Post
                          Honestly, I'm not sure what it was Mark... I the only thing that I can think of is that I didn't use capital letters when I typed in the address. I couldn't get them to tap add, so I just entered the info to discover/add them. But in thinking about them, I have a number of much older devices (firmware wise), so it didn't make sense that I couldn't add them. Additionally, when I went back to the 2412U version and they worked really threw me off... so... not sure exactly.
                          ok. thanks. the capital letters wasn't the difference. the plugin converts lowers to uppers before it attempts to use the address. so maybe it was just a comm issue
                          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Comment

what PLM are you using? are use using plugin v1.7.3.1?

can you post the errors you are getting?

make sure you have configured the com port correctly?

I need more information to help you
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

plug in error

hi still I get the initialization error and I changed the port but none works I hope you can help me

Comment

Working...
                                X