This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ihernandez View Post
    hi still I get the initialization error and I changed the port but none works I hope you can help me
    I need more detail.

can you post your config\insteon.ini and any log entries you get get

i don't think you have the ftdi drivers installed correctly
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Insteon KeypadLink Model: 2234-223

I am having some issues getting the PLM Plug-in to recognize a replacement KeypadLink I just installed. The device is not that old, but guessing either it is not currently supported, or I have an out of date device file. When I add the device, the plugin claims my device is "Type 0141" and does not recognize it as a keypad.

Is there a version I can download which supports this device, and/or a device file I could download?

Thank you,
      -Russ

Comment

download and install the latest from here
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162864
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

mark, I've had trouble with substitutions as well. typically have had to install some devices from scratch. devices are operational. I can tap add them. substitution usually fails saying the device isn't responding.

sorry that I haven't pursued trying to fix the problem for me as the workaround was ok.

also, don't know how far back this started in the code (or the network hub as a PLM), but yes, I have had this problem too

Comment

Have you tried the latest v2.0 which is posted at the top of the forum
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

yes, running 2.0.0.4. did try going back a few versions to see where it might have changed, but couldn't identify. it may have been a while ago

sjw

Comment

Originally posted by stevewinick View Post
                yes, running 2.0.0.4. did try going back a few versions to see where it might have changed, but couldn't identify. it may have been a while ago

sjw
                thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look. if you have any other issues with 2.x, please post to that thread
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

That did the trick! Thank you.
                  -Russ

Comment

Hi Mark,
                    I updated to the latest plugin (HSPI_Insteon.dll 2.0.0.4) on HS2, but now I start to see an error in the log, I think it is complaining about this line.
                    LightlevelStatus = hs.plugin("Insteon").getdevicesetting("14.1A.AF","Current Light Level") ' Motion sensor Dining Room

8/29/2014 10:50:50 AM - Error - Running script, script run or compile error in file: KeyPadLincBrightness.vbs424:Object required: 'hs.plugin(...)' in line 5 More info: Object required: 'hs.plugin(...)'

Thanks.

Comment

please subscribe to the following thread. I've already started looking into this issue.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=169304
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                      X