Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnsandler
    replied
    please subscribe to the following thread. I've already started looking into this issue.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=169304

Leave a comment:

• alphatech
    replied
    Hi Mark,
    I updated to the latest plugin (HSPI_Insteon.dll 2.0.0.4) on HS2, but now I start to see an error in the log, I think it is complaining about this line.
    LightlevelStatus = hs.plugin("Insteon").getdevicesetting("14.1A.AF","Current Light Level") ' Motion sensor Dining Room

8/29/2014 10:50:50 AM - Error - Running script, script run or compile error in file: KeyPadLincBrightness.vbs424:Object required: 'hs.plugin(...)' in line 5 More info: Object required: 'hs.plugin(...)'

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• russdonnan
    replied
    That did the trick! Thank you.
    -Russ

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by stevewinick View Post
    yes, running 2.0.0.4. did try going back a few versions to see where it might have changed, but couldn't identify. it may have been a while ago

sjw
    thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look. if you have any other issues with 2.x, please post to that thread

Leave a comment:

• stevewinick
    replied
    yes, running 2.0.0.4. did try going back a few versions to see where it might have changed, but couldn't identify. it may have been a while ago

sjw

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Have you tried the latest v2.0 which is posted at the top of the forum

Leave a comment:

• stevewinick
    replied
    mark, I've had trouble with substitutions as well. typically have had to install some devices from scratch. devices are operational. I can tap add them. substitution usually fails saying the device isn't responding.

sorry that I haven't pursued trying to fix the problem for me as the workaround was ok.

also, don't know how far back this started in the code (or the network hub as a PLM), but yes, I have had this problem too

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    download and install the latest from here
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162864

Leave a comment:

• russdonnan
    replied
    Insteon KeypadLink Model: 2234-223

I am having some issues getting the PLM Plug-in to recognize a replacement KeypadLink I just installed. The device is not that old, but guessing either it is not currently supported, or I have an out of date device file. When I add the device, the plugin claims my device is "Type 0141" and does not recognize it as a keypad.

Is there a version I can download which supports this device, and/or a device file I could download?

Thank you,
    -Russ

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by ihernandez View Post
    hi still I get the initialization error and I changed the port but none works I hope you can help me
    I need more detail.

can you post your config\insteon.ini and any log entries you get get

i don't think you have the ftdi drivers installed correctly

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    plug in error

hi still I get the initialization error and I changed the port but none works I hope you can help me

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    what PLM are you using? are use using plugin v1.7.3.1?

can you post the errors you are getting?

make sure you have configured the com port correctly?

I need more information to help you

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by GregHoog View Post
    Honestly, I'm not sure what it was Mark... I the only thing that I can think of is that I didn't use capital letters when I typed in the address. I couldn't get them to tap add, so I just entered the info to discover/add them. But in thinking about them, I have a number of much older devices (firmware wise), so it didn't make sense that I couldn't add them. Additionally, when I went back to the 2412U version and they worked really threw me off... so... not sure exactly.
    ok. thanks. the capital letters wasn't the difference. the plugin converts lowers to uppers before it attempts to use the address. so maybe it was just a comm issue

Leave a comment:

• GregHoog
    replied
    Honestly, I'm not sure what it was Mark... I the only thing that I can think of is that I didn't use capital letters when I typed in the address. I couldn't get them to tap add, so I just entered the info to discover/add them. But in thinking about them, I have a number of much older devices (firmware wise), so it didn't make sense that I couldn't add them. Additionally, when I went back to the 2412U version and they worked really threw me off... so... not sure exactly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X