This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Program Button Mode for KPL does not work

Just went to modify the button mode settings on one of my KPLs.
    When I click the "Program Button Modes" button, I get the 'working' symbol for a few seconds but nothing happens - I don't get the window displaying progress etc. Any ideas?

Oh I should have mentioned.. .I'm running HS Professional Edition 2.5.0.52, Plugin version 1.7.3.1

Comment

What browser are you using?

Comment

IE9
        And Program Button Groups does work

Comment

Originally posted by skimis View Post
          Just went to modify the button mode settings on one of my KPLs.
          When I click the "Program Button Modes" button, I get the 'working' symbol for a few seconds but nothing happens - I don't get the window displaying progress etc. Any ideas?
          this process is so quick, i didn't add a progress screen. it just programs the buttons with 1 cmd and returns.

is something not working in the button modes
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark - didn't realize how that worked. Figured out that the KPL wasn't responding so the changes weren't taking effect. Finally got it to take... this is an I2CS device that I've had a lot of trouble with. Thanks.

Comment

i may mod the ui so that you get a successful msg and Continue button without the need for a progress page.
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
              Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
              Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
              Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                i may mod the ui so that you get a successful msg and continue button without the need for a progress page.
                +1
                -Skybolt

Comment

Already done, look for it in the next beta
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                  X