This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Toggle Actions?

Did a search and saw nothing that appeared to be related.

It seems that a "Toggle On/Off" action is missing in some circumstances where it should be available - specifically, an I/O Linc Output Relay and a group consisting only of two SwitchLinc Relays. This makes programming toggle buttons in HSTouch kind of messy.

I've just transitioned from the ISY plug-in to this one, and I'm pretty sure I had the toggle actions with the ISY.

Am I missing something, either in the Insteon Plug-in or in HSTouch?

Thanks for any info -
    - Dennis

Dennis,
    I'm not following any of this.

what are you trying to do? can you describe the setup or what you want to accomplish
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

When programming the action for a button in HSTouch, for a SwitchLinc Relay you're offered choices of On, Off, and Toggle On/Off. For an IOLinc relay output, you're only offered On and Off. See attached Switch.jpg and Relay.jpg, respectively. Since HSTouch is supposed to be device-agnostic, I assume it's some characteristic of the device that governs whether the Toggle choice is offered. It's been a while since I've delved into HS plug-in coding, so I don't know what the difference might be - any ideas?

- Dennis
      Attached Files

Comment

Dennis,
        I don't have any idea why the options appear different. Have you asked your question in the HS touch forum? if you get an answer, please report here
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
        X