This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isk82 View Post
    In this case, when controlled by the button, everything works right. Both the device and the button change state, and Homeseer displays the correct state as well
    ...Status of the button? NO When controlled from Homeseer, the device changes state but the button does not change on the button itself or in Homeseer...
    This is exactly how it works for me too. (sync is checked and do not autosync is not checked.) I assumed that this was a limitation, so I wrote some events to get around it.

Comment

Originally posted by joegr View Post
      This is exactly how it works for me too. (sync is checked and do not autosync is not checked.) I assumed that this was a limitation, so I wrote some events to get around it.
      I hear ya, but I shouldn't have to. There are things in that plug-in that only the author knows what they do. cross link devices? do not auto-sync? Sync linked responder devices? And checking and unchecking them seem to make no difference whatsoever. This is why I asked in the first place because I figured ONE of those things should link everything.

Comment

Well, I got it to work. And for anyone else having this problem, here's what I did. Simply linking the kpl to the plm isn't enough. I had to link each button to the plm as well, and then cross link the button and the responder in the plug-in. To do this, I pressed the button I wanted to link, then put the kpl into programming mode. (the button will flash as well as the load button) I then pressed and held the button on the plm until it beeped. I did this for all 4 buttons, and then used the plug-in to cross link the responders to the buttons. I also have "Sync linked responder devices" checked for the kpl and the responders. Now, no matter whether the responder is changed by the button, HS or from the status page, the button displays the correct status.

Yay!

Comment

Working...
        X