This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless Hidden Door Sensor Support

About ready to order these new door sensors from Insteon and I want to make sure you will support them.

http://www.smarthome.com/2845-222/IN...-Sensor/p.aspx

Thanks Mark

Originally posted by DanITman View Post
    About ready to order these new door sensors from Insteon and I want to make sure you will support them.

http://www.smarthome.com/2845-222/IN...-Sensor/p.aspx

Thanks Mark
    They are already supported
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Hi Mark,
      I just got one of these and had no luck tap-adding the device. I have several dual-band devices installed and functional (PLM + a couple dual-band switches). Is there any trick to getting this to work via a dual-band relay node? I would have expected my dual-band PLM to see it straight away.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lockon View Post
        Hi Mark,
        I just got one of these and had no luck tap-adding the device. I have several dual-band devices installed and functional (PLM + a couple dual-band switches). Is there any trick to getting this to work via a dual-band relay node? I would have expected my dual-band PLM to see it straight away.
        Thanks
        What version of the plug-in are you using? Is it 2.0 or above?

Comment

You need to link the device to the plm first. put the door sensor in to linking mode and then press the set btn on the plm for 3 secs. both devices should beep twice.

the register the device with the plugin.
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by joegr View Post
            What version of the plug-in are you using? Is it 2.0 or above?
            I installed 2.0.0.0 but I don't know how to modify my signature to update it.

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
              You need to link the device to the plm first. put the door sensor in to linking mode and then press the set btn on the plm for 3 secs. both devices should beep twice.

the register the device with the plugin.
              link done... how do I register the device with the plugin?

Comment

to update your signature you need to go to your profile and edit signature from there.

to register the device, go to the plugin config page, select manage devices, then click add new insteon device, enter the insteon id, put the device into linking mode and complete the registration process.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thanks Mark, my iPads now show the Patio Door status

Comment

Glad its working
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                    X