This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 license question

I'm working on setting up my new HS3 system and just installed the Insteon plug-in. I have a license HS2 license for it, which doesn't seem to work on HS3. Do we have to purchase a new version of the plug-in for HS3 or is licensing not working yet because the plug-in is beta?

Thanks!

-Mike

You do need a separate licence for the HS3 version of the Insteon plug-in

Comment

There is a 50% discount for the upgrade
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I thinking about upgrading from HS2 to HS3. How do we move the license across and how do we arrange the discounted payment?

Comment

when you go to the hst store to purchase the sh3 license, you enter your hs2 license to get the discount. you do not need your hs2 license file for hs3
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
          X