This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keypad Link and Scenes

I have figured out how to make button C on a keypad link trigger a scene. It is right on the scene setup screen. What I have not figured out is how to make two or three Keypad links Button C's all trigger the same scene.

I think I have to create three scenes that are all the same.

How can I create one scene, then have three different Keypad Links run that same scene.

(I do know that I can create an event to run the scenes. But I still have to create an event for each of the buttons that triggers the insteon scene.

Am I missing some simple thing to get three keypad links to control a single scene?

Scott

Scott,
    you aren't missing anything; insteon doesn't have this feature. you would need to rebuild the same scene with links to the other buttons that you want to control.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X