This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch Device Selector

With Zwave devices, the device selector in HSTouch opens either the Dimming Devices screen or the On/Off Devices screens. Insteon devices open the multi-selector with the word values for on, off, and the dim values if appropriate.

Have you looked at why there is a difference here before and whether or not this would be possible to support?
    HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Originally posted by misraels View Post
    With Zwave devices, the device selector in HSTouch opens either the Dimming Devices screen or the On/Off Devices screens. Insteon devices open the multi-selector with the word values for on, off, and the dim values if appropriate.

Have you looked at why there is a difference here before and whether or not this would be possible to support?
    can you post a few screen shots of the zwave interface so i can ask HST about this

i don't have/use zwave
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      can you post a few screen shots of the zwave interface so i can ask HST about this

i don't have/use zwave

Photo 1 is the typical Device Selector from HSTouch.

When I select a Insteon device, Photo 2 is the control page that pops up.

When I select a ZWave device, Photo 3 is what pops up.

For relay switches, the results are similar, just no dim slider.
      Attached Files

Comment

i sent an email to HST on this. I see what they say.

my guess is this is a custom config in hstouch that is applied to zwave dimmers and we just need to figure out how to implement in hstouch for insteon
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

were these screen shots from a windows client, a droid, or something else
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

the ios client

Comment

figured it out.

Basically the Dimming Devices screen has a Device Type set up as an array, if I enter the Types of dimming insteon devices here, they pop open that screen. Just need to check all the device types of the insteon devices and make sure they are on the right screen.

Comment

HST said there an updated ios client in the works that should take care of this automatically

i don't think HSTouch is completely flushed out for HS3

if you find other issues, please check the HSTouch forum and/or submit to bugzilla
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                X