HS3 - Device Type 0E01 - Micro Open/Close Motor Control Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 - Device Type 0E01 - Micro Open/Close Motor Control Module

Is there any plan to support this module? I've searched and can't see to find anything in regards to support for it.

It is item # 2444-222

http://www.smarthome.com/2444-222/IN...-Module/p.aspx

Thanks
    Jon

Its already supported

here is a complete list of supported devices:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=154291#8

All that said, you may be one of the first to give it a try with the plugin, so please let me know if you find any issues.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

The plugin as far as i can tell is controlling the modules fine for open and close.

But it dosen't allow "dimming" ie partial open close.

I've have version 3.0.4.1 of the plugin and the Insteon Plugin Support DLL is version 1.0.4.14

Here's what I have in the Insteon Error Report File

Code:
      3/4/2014 9:22:49 PM - An Insteon device of type 0E01 was configured using the settings from the insteon.ini.
      3/4/2014 9:22:49 PM - Please post this new device type in the forum so it can be permanently added to the plugin.
      3/4/2014 9:22:49 PM - Note: This message will be eliminated once the device type is added to the plugin.
      3/4/2014 9:22:49 PM - An Insteon device of type 0E01 was configured using the settings from the insteon.ini.
      3/4/2014 9:22:49 PM - Please post this new device type in the forum so it can be permanently added to the plugin.
      3/4/2014 9:22:49 PM - Note: This message will be eliminated once the device type is added to the plugin.
      Code:
      [Device 13]
      DeviceName=Back Window Shade
      DeviceLocation=Master Bedroom
      DeviceID=20.1C.52
      DeviceType=0E01
      FirmwareVer=43
      DatabaseDelta=14
      LinksDownloaded=1
      PollingInterval=5
      Protocol=3
      LastContact=1/25/2014 10:09:14 AM
      RecentDatabaseDelta=14
      FailedInteractions=0
      TotalInteractions=12
      HopData=257,187,62,8
      NumLinks=5
      Link 1=A2 00 1E BB CC FF 1F 01 1
      Link 2=AA 1D 1E BB CC 5F 17 01 2
      Link 3=EA 01 1E BB CC 03 1F 01 4
      Link 4=E2 01 1E BB CC 00 00 01 3
      Link 5=A2 FE 1E BB CC FF 1F 01 5
      [0E01]
      DeviceDescription=Device Type 0E01
      CanDim=0
      CanRespond=1
      HasLocalControl=1
      NumGroups=1
      GroupName1=Load
      [Device 14]
      DeviceID=1F.DE.29
      DeviceName=Small Window Shade
      DeviceType=0E01
      DeviceLocation=Master Bedroom
      FirmwareVer=43
      DatabaseDelta=11
      LinksDownloaded=1
      PollingInterval=5
      Protocol=3
      LastContact=1/25/2014 1:50:54 PM
      RecentDatabaseDelta=11
      TotalInteractions=9
      HopData=99,33,65,1
      FailedInteractions=0
      NumLinks=5
      Link 1=A2 00 1E BB CC FF 1F 01 1
      Link 2=E2 01 1E BB CC 03 1F 01 2
      Link 3=AA 1D 1E BB 00 00 00 00 3
      Link 4=AA 1E 1E BB CC FE 17 01 4
      Link 5=A2 FE 1E BB CC FF 1F 01 5

Comment

Crap. I have the 2444-222 unit but I guess i never added it.

I'll add the 2444 over the next few days and post an update this weekend.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Sweet

Thanks

Comment

can you give this version a try. it should support open and close. not sure if the slider scale is needed for this device.

delete the device and then register it with the new version.

you may want to delete the [0E01] section from the insteon.ini just to keep it clean.
            Attached Files
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Open and close is working

I'm not sure on the "slider" either... I don't really use that.

The device does support "dimming" I've never used that feature.

I attached some screen caps of houselink options

Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tendiian View Post
                Open and close is working

I'm not sure on the "slider" either... I don't really use that.

The device does support "dimming" I've never used that feature.

I attached some screen caps of houselink options

Thanks
                thanks for reporting back.

if it's doing what you need, we'll leave it as-is.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

HI,

I have been able to discover the Micro Controllers 2444-222 but can't seem to do anything with them... the just populate as "- Root" in the device page?

Thanks,
                  Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kheisler View Post
                    HI,

I have been able to discover the Micro Controllers 2444-222 but can't seem to do anything with them... the just populate as "- Root" in the device page?

Thanks,
                    Kevin
                    can you post some screen shots of what the hs Devices created. i need to see see this in List mode, instead of grid mode on the Devices page
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I think I figured it out... it discovered it but didn't populate any of the standard naming fields. I found a device with blank fields and tried it and sure enough it was the micro-controller... I just had to add everything manually, but it works. By the way GREAT JOB on this Plug-in!!

Comment

I think I figured it out... it discovered it but didn't populate any of the standard naming fields. I found a device with blank fields and tried it and sure enough it was the micro-controller... I just had to add everything manually, but it works. By the way GREAT JOB on this Plug-in!!
                        thanks for the feedback.

can you still post a pic, i guess i need to make sure to Name the feature device
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

sure... tomorrow... I have 1 more micro controller to find and I'll show you what it looks like.

Comment

Ok... something else just happened that is strange... not related to the Micro-controller... why does it think the time is EST? I've selected AZ where it is 8pm but the HT+ thinks it is EST or 11pm???? Maybe not your expertise...

Comment

Ok... something else just happened that is strange... not related to the Micro-controller... why does it think the time is EST? I've selected AZ where it is 8pm but the HT+ thinks it is EST or 11pm???? Maybe not your expertise...
                              if you havent corrected this, please check in the hs3 forum.
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                              X