Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks mark. i read the usb disconnect thread and applied some of that and the plug in reinititialized... but i will switch to yours and delete the HS one. i assume its as simple as that? disable theirs and enable yours?
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

Originally posted by gfs View Post
      thanks mark. i read the usb disconnect thread and applied some of that and the plug in reinititialized... but i will switch to yours and delete the HS one. i assume its as simple as that? disable theirs and enable yours?
      yes, its that easy
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

just did. this is what shows up, same as last one. is this yours?
        Attached Files
        HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

yes, that looks like mine.

but you are confusing me. if you are running HS2, then why are you messing with the other insteon plugin; its hs3 only.
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

i thought i was using the HS version maybe it was yours all along?

Comment

i am confused myself. i have used that plug in and I thought it was the HS supplied version. maybe its yours. because today I bought yours when i did the disable and reload thru the updater. but it didnt show up as needing to register, just said i was registered. but i got a new license number from HS store.

Comment

I'm pretty sure you have been using mine. please make sure to post new thread here and not the homeseer insteon forum.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                X