Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke with a SmartHome rep on the phone today who was unaware of what seems to be a high failure rate with these PLMs. That was puzzling and discouraging. I've seen a good number of threads on this forum, SmartHome's forum, and others about PLM failures. Since SmartHome.com is currently out of stock of the 2413s, I am hoping their next shipment is a newer revision that solves these problems. Only time will tell.
    HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
    Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      I'll look at adding this kind of trigger. the catch-22 is I'm not sure if i can fire a trigger this early in the initialization process.
      Could a script, separate from the plugin, be written to confirm whether or not Insteon communication is OK?
      HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
      Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Working...
      X