X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unregistered Addresses?

I see the following message on my "Main Insteon Configuration" page:

The following are unregistered Insteon addresses found in the network.

1D.94.F0 found in Art Deco Hall
    26.74.FF found in Foyer Lamp
    FF.FF.FE found in Kitchen Island

The first is a dual-band dimmer switch, the second a dual-band LampLinc, and the third, a 2-wire dimmer switch. All of them have other addresses marked, and registered in the plug-in. What might these be? These were all added as new devices and replaced old, pre-Insteon X-10 devices. They all seem to be working fine.

check the links in each device. they may just be left over test links from the factory
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      check the links in each device. they may just be left over test links from the factory
      They were indeed there, and I've now deleted them... I guess it's good to know that these things are being tested.

Comment

Working...
      X