Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status of MNSandler Insteon Plugin on Linux...very close.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status of MNSandler Insteon Plugin on Linux...very close.

All,
    I loaded 3.0.4.8 on Debian linux and much to my surprise it actually ran as-is. I tested the plugin with my insteon hub and was able to control a device, and read the database from the hub.

I do know what i'll need to mod the plugin to support the serial port PLM (2413) and fix the file path issue for the error log, but I don't think this will be a lot of work.

please reply to this thread if you are interested in testing the plugin on Linux and what Insteon controller you will be using.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Does this mean it would run on raspberry pi? If so, I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by DanITman View Post
      Does this mean it would run on raspberry pi? If so, I'm interested.
      are you already running hs3 on the raspberry pi? if so, I would think the plugin would run as well

what insteon interface are you using?
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I posted a linux compatible build on the following thread

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=167609
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
        X