This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What worked befor doesn't now

I have been attempting to upgrade from HS2 to HS3 for a while now.

I have approx. 30 devices on my system that all worked before. Now only
    about 1/3 will work. I was not able to use the migration tool so I have
    been adding them manually.

I can switch to the old system all all units work. Back to HS3 and no.

Any ideas. So far the whole migration thing has been a costly process
    both in time and money.

Did you start with your existing hs2 insteon.ini b y putting it into the hs3 /config folder
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

No. I have been using the add new device manually option.

Comment

what version of the plugin & hs3 are using? it should be the latest with the latest hs3 version. th
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

plugin version 3.0.4.4

HS3 version 3.0.0.96

Comment

please upgrade to 3.0.4.8 which is posted here
            http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=166394

there are instructions for upgrading
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Getting closer.

That fixed my Insteon database. Everything is there and now works.
              Awesome. Thanks for that.

Now how do I get the devices to show in the Device List and Device status
              (there are icons and groupings but no names in the Device Status page).
              I can create and event. They now all show in the drop down boxes

Comment

Originally posted by remle View Post
                Getting closer.

That fixed my Insteon database. Everything is there and now works.
                Awesome. Thanks for that.

Now how do I get the devices to show in the Device List and Device status
                (there are icons and groupings but no names in the Device Status page).
                I can create and event. They now all show in the drop down boxes
                you will need to check the hs3 forum. the device status page is a mystery to me
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thanks I will do that.

Once again thanks for all the help

Greg

Comment

Working...
                  X