X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group Programming

Hey Mark.
    when i program an insteon group, sometimes a few devices will not be able to accept the group membership
    the plugin will say "not all devices accepted the programming" or something like that.
    can you maybe add the list of devices that didnt accept the group membership?
    otherwise we need to go over the list and make sure everything is set as we want

thanks

i can add this to the list.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Cool
      thanks

does the fanlinc support changing directions? so i can use it in the winter to move the hot air from top to bottom?

any ETA on the new beta version?

Comment

Originally posted by ez1976 View Post
        Cool
        thanks

does the fanlinc support changing directions? so i can use it in the winter to move the hot air from top to bottom?

any ETA on the new beta version?
        the fanlinc does not support changing directions.

no eta on the group programming request...dealing with several bugs right now
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

yes.
          btw i readded the fan linc and i lost the low/med/high/off
          its only on/off/low/med

and in the device home page i have only on/off. no low,med,high

should i go back to 3.0.4.8 in the meantime?

Comment

yes.
            its only on/off/low/med

regarding the fanlinc, can you post this comment and a screen shot or two of what you are seeing to the beta thread so i can keep these topics separate
            Last edited by mnsandler; September 12, 2014, 04:55 PM.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

yes.
              its only on/off/low/med

i posted 3.0.5.4. please give it a try
              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
              X