This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Module reporting

I've got a 2634-222 outdoor switch that won't report it's status back to HS. So far I've tried all of the usual stuff - deleting the device, factory reset, resetting and reprogramming the PLM, tap-to-add and the thing flatly refuses to create the reporting link. The smoke bridge topic is strangely similar but tap-to-add didn't create the link. It does respond normally to polling and control from HS and all other devices are linked and properly reporting. I don't know if this has been a problem before the 152 and 16 updates. Aside from picking up and testing another 2634 is there anything else to try?
    Attached Files

the links look ok. can you verify the links in the interface. run display interface links from the config page
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark, The relevant link display is shown. If you need the whole link table I can post it. The correct link appears in the PLM link table but doesn't show in the device link table.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
        Mark, The relevant link display is shown. If you need the whole link table I can post it. The correct link appears in the PLM link table but doesn't show in the device link table.
        i'll check this out
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

The supply house keeps a few of these on the shelf so I'll pick up another test module in my travels tomorrow. Got thousands in this little project and I've lost count of the wife's dirty looks & eye-rolls - what's another 50 bucks! Will let you know how it goes.

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
          i'll check this out

Comment

This might be a plugin issue.

Try manually creating a link from the device to the plm and see if it works.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

That did it!! Thanks for your help.
              Attached Files

Comment

I made a small change to the plugin so you won't have to manually link the device in the future

thanks for the feedback.
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Mark,

Is downloading and reinstalling a fresh ZIP of 16 all that's required to get the change?

Thanks!!

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                  I made a small change to the plugin so you won't have to manually link the device in the future

thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                    Mark,

Is downloading and reinstalling a fresh ZIP of 16 all that's required to get the change?

Thanks!!
                    i haven't posted the change yet. .16 won't fix it.
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                    X