Insteon Leak Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Leak Sensor

I am trying out Mark's Insteon plug-in for the first time. All has been going well until I tried to add the 2852-222 Leak Sensor. I have two of them, and neither will add in. I get the error that the plug-in can't communicate with the device. These are older v1.0 Leak Sensors, so perhaps that is the issue. Is there any special way to add these devices?

Welcome,
    try linking them to the plm first. put the plm into linking mode, and then put the sensor into linking mode.

then try manually registering them. remember the sensor must be in linking mode for the plugin to register them.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

That was it Mark, Thanks!

Comment

Great. Glad you got it working
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
        Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Comment

Working...
        X