X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 All Off Command

Mark,

Is it possible to send an "All Off" to a House Code with your HS 3 plugin?

I'm using a mix of Insteon and X10 and really don't want to send out 12 OFF commands.

I do not see it on any drop down menus.

Thanks,

Doug

Doug, if you have x10 enabled on the config page, there should be an insteon action to send these x10 cmds in version 3.0.5.18 or later
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

X10 All Off Command

Thanks for the quick reply - I am currently running with 3.0.4.8

The 3.0.4.8 version is the version currently posted on the Homeseer HS3 "Plugins/Manage/Updates" link. Will you be updating that link or should I look elsewhere?

Doug

Comment

3.0.5.20 is avail in the HS Updater. you may need to fresh this; click Update Listing
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark - When I try to update to version 3.0.5.20 - I'm getting an error of "Fatal - Failed getting InterfaceStatus.. Interface not found in List of Active Interfaces"

I am using the Insteon 2413U with Version 1.B software on the HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.96. This has worked for many months with your 3.0.4.8 software.

Do you have any suggestions?

Doug

Comment

did the plugin update? if not, disable the plugin and then try the update. then restart hs
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I select for update and choose Download and Install.

I get a Status of "Downloading Insteon" then "Installing Insteon" then "Install/Update of package Insteon Failed".

All other update packages have installed properly including Vista Alarm.

Thanks for your help,

Doug

Comment

did you disable the plugin first?

you can install manually, see the following post
                http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=173562

it has install instructions
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Yes I did disable the plugin first.

I will try installing manually but won't be able to get to it until next week.

Thanks for your help,

Doug

Comment

Working...
                  X