X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUB Changeover

Hi Mark.
    i had a HUB 1 for a long time and it started going crazy.
    so i opened a RMA with insteon and bought in the meantime the HUB2.
    i started to do the replacement using the option in your plugin and it managed to successfully replace only 5 out of 36
    if i go into each of those which failed, i can see they have no master links to homeseer.
    the problem is that when i reprogram them, the almost instantly fail to communicate (no Guns and roses pun attended ).
    if i redo the reprogram around 15-60 times, it will eventually be able to reprogram.
    once reprogram i have 1-2 hops communication and it is marked as excellent.

i am at it for around 12 hours and still have more than 25 devices to go.
    any recommendations?

have you tried the latest plugin? i made some changes to the swap routine to reduce the runtime. that said, i never tried this on a hub 2 (which isn't officially supported by me)

i'm still pushing smarthome to resolve the issue i have with the hub2
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

yes i am with the latest version.
      took me 3 days to just try around 15-1000 times on each device and then it will magically find the device and work perfect against it (comms are 3-4 on the first and second hops).

Comment

the only problem is programming the device with homeseer.
        i can use the tab add device and it will find it right away but wont be able to program it for homeseer use
        than after 37 times it will finally program it and all is well

Comment

hi
          is there an estimate when you will support the HUB 2?
          i cannot install new systems to customers if i cant get devices to register in homeseer.
          i have major issues with fanlincs and keypads that wont respond

Comment

no udpate. SH hasn't implemented my request yet
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Hey Mark
              can we purchase the HUB ver 1?
              will HUB PRO will work as before the same as HUB Ver 1 worked?

i need a few hubs to install to customers and i cant use the HUB 2 as it is not supported
              thanks

Comment

guys,

if you are still having issues registering devices with the Hub2 please give 3.0.5.51 a try
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                X