X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MINI REMOTE

MARK
    THE ATTACHED FILES ARE FROM THE PLUGIN FILES,MAYBE THEY WILL BE HELPFUL IN RESOLVING THE REMOTE PROBLEM IM HAVING
    Attached Files

the problem is the device has a new device type of "001B"

i need to post a new plugin version to fix this.

i should be able to do this tonight

you will need to delete these devices from the plugin, and then do a factory reset to prepare for the new version
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

MINI REMOTE

THANKS MARK
      ILL LOOK FOR NEW VER.

Comment

here you go

to install"
        shutdown hs3
        make a backup of your hs database, insteon.ini and current plugin dlls.
        unzip the dlls to the homeseer root folder
        restart hs
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mnsandler; June 11, 2015, 08:55 AM.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Everything went well until I installed my original remote and it did not recognize it .I did four factory resets but it didn't change (you'll see in attached file) Is there a fix?
          Attached Files

Comment

can you post the startup log from hs3? i want to make sure the new version is running

device 34.FF.11 wasn't recognized. its still showing as 001B. i thought this was the new devicetype which i added.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

start up log this morning. im sure the new plug is working it loaded the new remote and showed it in device management.
              Attached Files

Comment

not sure if this will make a difference, but i didn't get the correct version of the insteon.dll in the previous zip. I have reposted a new zip above.

please download and install the insteon.dll as you did before.

it should be v1.5.0.22. you will see this listed in the startup log.

aftert that, try the registration again
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

MARK
                  YOU'RE RIGHT IT DIDN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE BUT IT PRODUCED THIS MESSAGE
                  Error in Background Update (DoJob #20): System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Insteon.Support.BackgroundUpdate.DoJob()

I BELIEVE THIS IS A HARDWARE ISSUE. TO THAT END I ORDERED ANOTHER REMOTE. I'LL TRY IT AND LET YOU KNOW. AS I EXPLAINED I DID USE A NEW REMOTE AFTER YOU SENT THE FIRST UPDATE AND IT WENT WELL. DO YOU THINK THIS ERROR WILL BE A PROBLEM?

PAT

Comment

ok. let us know the result of the new remote
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

MINI REMOTE

MARK
                      INSTALLED NEW REMOTE WORKS FINE.
                      I DROPPED BACK TO v1.5.0.20. FOR THE INSTALL. 22 KEEP SHOWING THE ERROR I SENT IN PRIOR REPLY.
                      ITS THE HARDWARE .

Comment

sounds good. if you can provide any additional info (ie detailed logs) on the prev error, i'll take a look.
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Error in Background Update (DoJob #20): System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Insteon.Support.BackgroundUpdate.DoJob()

This is the error I was refering too. This would appear as it when the registration process was happening. This only happened with ver. .22 it did not happen with ver. .20

Comment

can you post a few additional log entries that led up to this? you should be able to find them in aa config\insteon error report.log file
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

ERROR LOGS

MARK
                              THE LOGS ARE TO LARGE TO SEND AS A POST . DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO GET THEM

Comment

Working...
                              X