X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden door sensor Low Battery clearing

Hi Mark

I have a few Hidden Door sensors (2845-222). Everything works great except the low Battery Warning and the Batter Voltage.

Once the Low Battery warning is set there is no way for me to reset/clear it in the GUI. I have to use a script to manually reset the value. Could you add a reset button like you have for the Motion sensor? I could not work out any other way of clearing the Low Battery. Once the device has had the battery replaced it just stops sending the Low Battery, it never sends a clear.

For the battery level there is no way to query it again after the device is added. Does this device support querying the battery after an event like the motion sensor? The battery voltage is pretty useless currently since it never updates.

good suggestion. I'll take a look at this.

the battery level seems to be hit or miss across all the rf devices.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Reset

Mark is there a reset button in one of your upcoming releases? I also have the 2845-222 and can't seem to reset the Low Battery "On" condition

Devoir

Comment

Originally posted by devoir View Post
        Mark is there a reset button in one of your upcoming releases? I also have the 2845-222 and can't seem to reset the Low Battery "On" condition

Devoir
        i added the code. it should be in the latest beta which is posted at the top of the forum.

i think you will need to delete and readd the device to get the button if you don't get the button after installing and running the new version
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Mark many thanks for your response.

I will work on this this week...... appreciate your direction on what to do.

Devoir

Comment

Working...
          X