Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, this is getting rough. i'll post another build in an hr or so.

not sure why the code changes I've added aren't getting picked up
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

can you post a pic of the back of the remote so i can see all the details
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

please install this version .34 (for both files)

please check the hs startup log to ensure the versions are installed correctly before attempting to register the device.

if you see log entries like the following then its still not working:

9/4/2015 11:36:29 AM ~!~Insteon~!~An Insteon device of type 001A was configured using the settings from the insteon.ini.
        9/4/2015 11:36:29 AM ~!~Insteon~!~Please post this new device type in the forum so it can be permanently added to the plugin.
        9/4/2015 11:36:29 AM ~!~Insteon~!~Note: This message will be eliminated once the device type is added to the plugin.
        Attached Files
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I do not know if you got the last message ..try this ..

Don
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by djbeam View Post
            I do not know if you got the last message ..try this ..

Don
            your v1.7 is newer than my v1.5

i hope the .34 resolves this for you.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

downloading .34 now ..

will update when completed

Comment

Okay .. did it all ...

So you many not want to hear this .. .

BUT IT WORKED >>>>>>>

Anything that I should do .. or is it okay now ..

I have another license, will the next update include these changes ...

Thanks .. .

Don

Comment

Originally posted by djbeam View Post
                  Okay .. did it all ...

So you many not want to hear this .. .

BUT IT WORKED >>>>>>>

Anything that I should do .. or is it okay now ..

I have another license, will the next update include these changes ...

Thanks .. .

Don
                  Excellent!

its included in your plugin license!
                  Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

RemoteLinc 2 8 Button Events Not Showing In Log

Mark,

I'm having a similar issue with a RemoteLinc 2 device where it registers correctly along with all the buttons, but HS3 does not react to any events when I click the buttons (the events don't show in the log and any HS3 events tied to the buttons don't fire). However, Insteon devices directly linked to the RemoteLinc do fire based on button pushes. I've replaced the remote 3 times and still have issue. The last 2 remotes were v1.7 1450 and v1.2 1445. All my other RemoteLincs are working fine. I've tried doing the replace function as well as deleting them and resetting the device and manually re-adding. I'm on the latest 3.0.5.37 version of your plugin and the latest HS3. Any suggestions?

Appreciate any direction you can provided.

Comment

Originally posted by SQLGOD View Post
                      Mark,

I'm having a similar issue with a RemoteLinc 2 device where it registers correctly along with all the buttons, but HS3 does not react to any events when I click the buttons (the events don't show in the log and any HS3 events tied to the buttons don't fire). However, Insteon devices directly linked to the RemoteLinc do fire based on button pushes. I've replaced the remote 3 times and still have issue. The last 2 remotes were v1.7 1450 and v1.2 1445. All my other RemoteLincs are working fine. I've tried doing the replace function as well as deleting them and resetting the device and manually re-adding. I'm on the latest 3.0.5.37 version of your plugin and the latest HS3. Any suggestions?

Appreciate any direction you can provided.
                      is the plugin creating 8 hs devices (one for each button)? do these track status when you click the physical button on/off
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Plugin creates the 8 hs devices, but they never update when buttons are pressed (i.e. the events tied to the buttons never kick-off, the log never shows the button press activity, and the "Last Change" field never shows the date/time they last changed.

Comment

Plugin creates the 8 hs devices, but they never update when buttons are pressed (i.e. the events tied to the buttons never kick-off, the log never shows the button press activity, and the "Last Change" field never shows the date/time they last changed.
                          sounds like the interface doesn't recognize the msgs.

put the remoteline device into linking mode and run the program device for homeseer function.
                          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                            sounds like the interface doesn't recognize the msgs.

put the remoteline device into linking mode and run the program device for homeseer function.
                            Mark,

I'm on my 5th new min remote keypad (2342-222) to add to my existing system which includes over a dozen other keypads which are working fine. All the new ones register fine, show 8 channels/buttons and even link fine directly with other Insteon devices, but button push events will not show in the HS3 log and do not kick-off events that are tied to the button pushes. Obviously all 5 new keypads are the newer versions (the latest is v1.7 1518). None of these new ones seem to kick off HS3 events or register in the log, although they appear to be set up correctly in the Manage Devices screen. I've tried resetting, relinking -- no luck.

Appreciate any input you can provide -- really think the new devices are sending some new signals that the plugin is not interpreting as event calls.

Comment

Mark,

I'm on my 5th new min remote keypad (2342-222) to add to my existing system which includes over a dozen other keypads which are working fine. All the new ones register fine, show 8 channels/buttons and even link fine directly with other Insteon devices, but button push events will not show in the HS3 log and do not kick-off events that are tied to the button pushes. Obviously all 5 new keypads are the newer versions (the latest is v1.7 1518). None of these new ones seem to kick off HS3 events or register in the log, although they appear to be set up correctly in the Manage Devices screen. I've tried resetting, relinking -- no luck.

Appreciate any input you can provide -- really think the new devices are sending some new signals that the plugin is not interpreting as event calls.
                              Please post just a few log entries that the plugin receives when you click a physical button so i can compare.
                              Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
                              X