This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a new bug after upgrading to 208

Tap added Insteon wall dimmers do not function correctly. The advanced configuration looks the same, but the "on" command from the Homeseer Device management tab does not turn the switch on.
    The first press creates
    Device Control Device: 1st Library Track lights to On (100) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    but the switch does not gone on. Sliding the dimmer switch to the right sends the 99% command, and the switch comes on.

The created "On" button turns off the switch even if the log says it didn't.

problem with CAP control Handler, and Homeseer wall dimmers in ver. 208?

Using Raspberry Pi2 controller, Insteon USB stick controller.

if this is a new switch just added, then check the default on-level. it may be set to 10% which is default value from the factor, but is effectively useless.

set the default on-level to 100% and retest.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X