X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot control KPL on .78

hey mark
    last time we spoke you told me to upgrade to .78 but since then i cannot control the KPL buttons. the on/off are not there.

i need them because thats how i turn on the fanlinc so the buttons light and status are synced

is this on purpose?
    thanks

Edit:
    Went back to the offical .20 and the control of the KPL are back.
    can you please bring them back in newer builds as well?
    thanks
    Last edited by ez1976; March 30, 2016, 10:01 AM.

what was the previous version you were running prior to .78. If it was .20 then you need to refer to the install instructions on the beta thread; specifically the info after the red Important section

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=176086
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

no. it was 77 and before that 76
      i am using beta for a long time.

i just went back to .20 to test it.

Comment

all the light btns on a kpl hs device or fanlinc hs device should have the "Control Use" filled in with either On or Off on the device Graphics tab

can you check this
        Last edited by mnsandler; March 30, 2016, 10:34 AM.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

after going back to the beta, the On/Off controls on the KPL are still there.
          so i am guessing it was just a bug

thanks

Comment

that is really strange. Make frequent backups!
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
            X