Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great feedback from both of you. If I buy the hub, would it be compatible with your plugin Mark?
    How easy is to move from the pml to the hub within your plugin?
    Is this the right model http://www.amazon.com/INSTEON-Starte...H3Y17BCQ5JY4AG

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
      Great feedback from both of you. If I buy the hub, would it be compatible with your plugin Mark?
      How easy is to move from the pml to the hub within your plugin?
      Is this the right model http://www.amazon.com/INSTEON-Starte...H3Y17BCQ5JY4AG
      my plugin does support the hub2 (model 2245). I try not to recommend devices i don't support

there is a swap/replace routine that will reprogram your existing devices to link them to the new interface/hub.
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Thanks Mark, I will try it and report back on the difference between the two.

Comment

please make sure you are running the latest beta plugin before you start the swap. I've improved the swap routine and hub support

the latest is avail in the Beta section of the Updater
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
          X