X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

open / close module - seperate runtime

Hey Mark.
    is it possible to have 2 different runtimes for the open/close modules.
    i have them connected to aluminum steal shades and the runtime from fully open to close is different from close to open (since it is heavier it takes longer)

so if the shades are open and i go to 30% is not the same as having the shade closed and going to 30%

thanks

Originally posted by ez1976 View Post
    Hey Mark.
    is it possible to have 2 different runtimes for the open/close modules.
    i have them connected to aluminum steal shades and the runtime from fully open to close is different from close to open (since it is heavier it takes longer)

so if the shades are open and i go to 30% is not the same as having the shade closed and going to 30%

thanks
    as far as i know, the device only supports one runtime. if you find anything different in the device documentation let me know.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X