X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But wait...

OK, but I'm now getting the following on the Insteon Config page:

** The currently attached Insteon interface has a different address than the interface
    ** that was last attached/used to program the system. Insteon communications are address
    ** specific. In order for your system to operate properly you must use the original interface
    ** or use the 'Program Replacement / Swap Interface' option below if replacing the original.

I got this after I switched back to the original PLM. I also ran Update Interface Database...do I need to do something else?

Jim Speiser
    38-year veteran of Home Automation
    Still don't know squat

Comment

Error Log Attached
      Attached Files

Jim Speiser
      Still don't know squat

Comment

if you restart hs again, does the message go away?

if so, can you control devices, and do device links look ok?
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Yes, the error message is gone now and the links and devices are working.

Thanks.

Jim Speiser
          Still don't know squat

Comment

Working...
          X